Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Reading List

I thought I would write out my current reading list:

All Flesh Is Grass by Gene Logsdon
Small-Scale Grain Raising by Gene Logsdon
Handspinning - Teach Yourself Visually by Judith Mackenzie McCuin
My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers
My Bible, particularly Proverbs, Psalms, and Philippeans
Katherine and I are reading The Portable Greek Historians for our humanities class.

I'm also listening to a weekly class by Victoria Botkin about biblical womanhood.

I lurk mostly on these Yahoo groups when I have time:
fiber traditions
spinning community
colored angora goats
angora goats the northern way
water buffalo
mule sheep (blue faced leicester crosses)
nutmeg notes
patriarch wives
above rubies

podcasts:
Spinal Column Radio
Lainie Sips: A Tea Podcast

No comments: