Friday, November 05, 2004

Welcome to My Home on the Web!

Dear Friends,
I can't tell you how excited I am to have this blog of my very own! I was in the "Dark Ages" until last week when a friend (Thanks Marti!) showed me her blog. A whole new world and an incredible potential for making and maintaining friendships and family ties opened up to me! Wow! OK, I am really a newbie at this, pardon my going on and on.

I hope that this can be a place where you can check in to find out the newest craziness in the Bond household, what my latest project might be, or just to hear me think. I am so glad that the Lord is always working on me, and is as merciful as he is patient!

Blessings,
Wendy




1 comment:

melissa said...

Can you hear me clapping? Lookin' good!

Take care,
Melissa
http://www.themothershour.com/wp